-
February 23rd, 2005, 12:24 AM
#371
HB Forum Owner
Depends. Are most people allergic to peanuts? Is this problem grave? (If it's 13 a day, then it definitely is.) Are they useful for the general public?
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ February 22, 2005 08:35 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
February 23rd, 2005, 04:29 AM
#372
Inactive Member
Please tell be how much needs to be consumed in order for these effects to occur.
-
February 23rd, 2005, 05:04 AM
#373
Inactive Member
You can get addicted to tissues if you want to say PC's a drug. In that case, it's the person's problem, not the object.
-
February 23rd, 2005, 01:05 PM
#374
HB Forum Owner
-
February 23rd, 2005, 02:56 PM
#375
Senior Hostboard Member
I know it was my problem...
-
February 23rd, 2005, 04:54 PM
#376
Senior Hostboard Member
I guess PC is a drug too... and I'm addicted to it. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Well what I've done, sut always in front of the PC, no fresh air, staying up late, not enough sleep, cold, getting out without a scarf, abnormal eating habits, those are perfect to get the weirdest illnesses. Like in my case, I always have something really weird and unique stuff... >_>;;;
But hell I changed on my habits.
-
February 23rd, 2005, 05:58 PM
#377
Senior Hostboard Member
And you have way little time to do everything you want on it.
-
February 23rd, 2005, 06:10 PM
#378
Inactive Member
It's the opposite for me. Probably because i spend all my time at my computer.
-
February 24th, 2005, 04:03 AM
#379
Senior Hostboard Member
In my experience, computers arent addictive, but time passes so quickly when im on one its surreal.
-
February 24th, 2005, 04:51 AM
#380
Senior Hostboard Member
indeed. When you're at your pc you're in another dimension lol
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks